Website Trust has 2 meanings, on the one hand it refers to the degree of trust of visitors to the site, on the other hand, it refers to the trust value of the search engine to the website (TrustRank). Site trust is more important for enterprise sites. Here are some of my ideas for the user experience, and assume that I’m a user, and I’d like to see the following.
The construction of
trust is embodied in the following aspects:
1. on our page: detailed, true description of the company’s background, history, business scope and so on.
2. website record: obtain ICP filing permission.
3. service process: let customers fully understand the whole process, make the service more transparent.
4. quote list: according to different services, respectively, given the scope of the offer.
5. customer case: customers are more willing to accept third party evaluation.
6. contact: detailed, complete, multi way contact, and provide location map instructions.
7. page number: full page number, enterprise site at least 50 pages above.
8. original content: customers do not like the spread of the argument.
9. copyright information: write copyright information correctly. Declare that the content of this station is protected by law, refused to reprint, etc..
10. privacy protection: statement of customer information, user information privacy protection.
11. no typos: customers will want to see a mistake, "are not proofreading, quality of service is suspended."
12. partners: partner links and partner station reporting.
13. professional nouns: appropriate use of professional terms, but do not affect the user to read, and give a simple explanation.
14. Enterprise News: lists all kinds of reports given by third parties.
15. link check: there is no invalid link for the entire site.
16. ad appropriate: don’t put irrelevant ads.
17. links: only with customers, government and industry well-known websites link.
18. free advice: provide 400 or 800 free telephone advice, or at least an online consultation or guestbook.
19. access speed: don’t let users and search engines feel the site is slow.
20. page color: it is recommended to use the color in company LOGO.
21. business certificate: to provide the company’s business license, industry license, relevant inspection certificate, corporate photos.
22. company blog: multiplayer maintains a blog, >